Subject: Re: PC PAR and NT
From: edreams <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 1995 00:54:49 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 14 Jun 1995 [email-masked] wrote:

> So I just bought a PAR for my Pentium system, only then to realize that not
> only was it not really desigend for Windows, it doesn't seemto want to work
> with NT at all. Is there a workaround? Any Ideas?
> Thanks
> 
Yes, call DPS and ask about they're WinNT software for the PAR.  It's 
talked about (press release) in the new VTU.

Scott Bragg              Electron Dreams
[email-masked]      an animation house

specialties:  3D Animation and Simulation

/************************************************************************/
/* Take your dying with some seriousness, however.  Laughing on the way */
/* to your execution is not generally understood by less-advanced       */
/* life-forms and they'll call you crazy.                               */
/*              -- Messiah's Handbook: Reminders for the Advanced Soul  */
/************************************************************************/

--
edreams <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]